2. PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION – Customer assents and undertakes that it is providing the personal information and Data with free will and voluntarily and furthermore is capable enough to provide such information. The collected personal information will include the following: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, Aadhar card copy………. form or any transactions Customer conduct on the websites or offline with Onlinepassportindia.com.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE – Onlinepassportindia.com uses the personal information and Data to submit the same, “as it is”, to the appropriate Passport Seva- Consular, Passport & Visa Division- Ministry of External Affairs- Government of India for issuance, re-issuance or modification of passport of the Customer.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA DISCLOSURE – Disclosure of personal information can be done in following circumstances: (A) Is Known, or hereafter becomes, through no act or failure to act on the part of the Onlinepassportindia.com, generally know or available; (B) Is known by the Onlinepassportindia.com without any obligation to keep such information and Data confidential at the time of receiving such information as evidenced by its contemporaneous written records; (C) Is hereafter furnished to the Onlinepassportindia.com by a third party, as a matter of right and without restriction on disclosure; (D) Is independently developed by the Onlinepassportindia.com without any breach of this Agreement, as evidenced by its contemporaneous written records; (E) Is the subject of a prior written permission to disclose provided by the disclosing party; (F) Is disclosed in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental body; or (G) Is necessary to establish rights or enforce obligations.
5. CUSTOMER’S RIGHT AND CHOICE ON INFORMATION – Should Customer desires to stop receiving further communications or newsletter from Onlinepassportindia.com, Customer will have the choice to click on “ No Required” tab to unsubscribe itself for future newsletter, updates or promotional offers from Onlinepassportindia.com. However, there is a possibility that Onlinepassportindia.com, may send Customer e-mail regarding updates to legal notices applicable to the account Customer created with Onlinepassportindia.com. As and when required, Onlinepassportindia.com may also contact Customer via telephone to offer plans or services which Onlinepassportindia.com believes may be lucrative to Customer. Should you prefer not to receive such calls, please advise the representative who contacts you or contact customer service?
6. THIRD PARTY LINK – Onlinepassportindia.com may include links to other web sites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the Onlinepassportindia.com cannot control these external sites and sources, it cannot be held responsible for the provision of these external sites and sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or for any other material available on or via these external sites or sources. Furthermore, Onlinepassportindia.com cannot be held responsible for any consequent damage or loss occurring or alleged, in relation to the use of or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Bhavnagar as applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within the jurisdiction of Bhavnagar.
9. ARBITRATION – Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be first attempted to be settled amicably by negotiations between the Parties, and if not amicably settled, finally settled in arbitration in accordance with applicable Arbitration and Conciliation Act in Bhavnagar. The place of arbitration shall be Bhavnagar. The arbitration shall be conducted in English language through the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Onlinepassportindia.com. The costs of arbitration shall be borne equally by both parties. The award of arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Parties.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US: Customer may contact onlinepassportindia.com at the following email – [email protected]